Sunday, December 2, 2012

anatomy sketch 1 progressive- up to clean up contour

I was finding out my characters were looking a little wonky- such that if i were to try and finish them at a their current stage- they would look skewed, or out of proportioned- i was told by one of my instructors- I have a size problem- hands and feet and head would be too large or make my perspective ambiguous or feel flat. so  using photoshop I have found out i can correct my feature size issue but it would take me more than one or two tries- ie with modification I kept getting better- I just need to determine when good enough and time constraint merge and go with that- here is my first anatomy progressive- as you can tell features change and morph as I refine- I am still trying to use the methods Loomis lays down in his books

No comments:

Post a Comment