Sunday, December 2, 2012

car render-sample

I looked at presentation storyboards and the need to be able to draw,render and color cars is a must- which I have tried to stay away from as long as I have been drawing- so to say the least I am not good at it- so here is my starting point- hopefully after a few of these i can be better equipped to tackle any assignment involving creating cars for advertisement purposes- i know i will need to create CG versions as well to find a more secure niche- but I will stop rambling- here is my first try at this thing- heavily dependent on photoshop.  I traced my rough drawing- copied from a photograph- I suppose I could have just traced the photograph- but if i needed to draw the vehicle in different positions- I would have had to hunt down reference that showed a view to trace and that would take me longer than I have- so alteration and guess-tamation ( is that a word) are my current keys- sorry all you vehicle guys out there- I know this is sloppy on the rendering and perspective- but its a start
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment